They include forged, lightweight StopTech STR calipers, floating, slotted AeroRotors, stainless steel brake lines, and race engineered caliper brackets. Easily identifiable by their unique shape and finish, StopTech Trophy Big Brake Kit components feature a MIL-spec hard-anodizing on the Trophy STR calipers and AeroHats that is impervious to color change or fading at extreme race temperatures.
StopTech Trophy Kits feature ultra-high performance STR lightweight forged calipers in six-piston, four-piston or two-piston configurations. Based on the highly praised StopTech ST-60, ST-40, and ST-22 calipers, STR calipers feature the same metallurgy and design, but are engineered to provide up to a 20-percent reduction in weight without sacrificing stiffness or performance.
- Patented StopTech AeroRotors for optimized airflow
- Patented, billet 7075 aluminum AeroHats to further increase airflow
- Forged StopTech STR calipers with patented bolt-in bridge for ultimate stiffness
- StopTech stainless steel brake lines
- Race engineered caliper brackets
- Hard-anodized finish on calipers and hats that resists fading and discoloration