Upgrade your stock oil cooler with HKS's oil cooler to keep your oil temps down and track sessions longer. It is a must have for both tuned, naturally aspirated (NA) vehicles and boosted vehicles.
By adjusting the oil cooler duct opening to any desired width, it is possible to accommodate the different bumper openings of the GR86/BRZ. It can also be used when a supercharger kit is installed.
- Prevents oil temperatures from rising to excessive levels (130℃) in order to push the car through multiple laps without the oil overheating
- The "machined aluminum attachment" is equipped with a thermostat to avoid increased viscous friction of the engine oil due to overcooling.
- A 12 row oil cooler core is mounted inside the bumper, within the front-left wheel well while retaining the performance of the stock front bumper louvers.
- For NA vehicles, this oil cooler kit can be installed without interfering with the stock radiator
- Boosted vehicles can utilize this kit with the front-mounted intercooler of the GT2 SUPERCHARGER or BOLT ON TURBO KIT*
- Adjustable intake duct - The air intake duct for the oil cooler is adjustable to fit the desired form factor.
- Nylon mesh tube jackets for the black and silver titanium fittings.
- Upgraded aluminum housing to allow for gauges as well as oil temperature and oil pressure sensors
- Wheel well louver to act as an exhaust vent as air passes through the core from the duct.
*REQUIRES REPLACEMENT OF THE WASHER TANK WITH THE PROVIDED TANK